18. Aimin Liang*, Qiao Liu, Bin Zhang*, Liwei Ni, Junyan Zhang*. Preparing crystalline chromium coating on Cu substrate directly by DC electrodepositing from wholly environmentally acceptable Cr(III) electrolyte. Materials Letters 119(2014)31-134.
17. Aimin Liang*, Yuwen Li, Hongyu Liang, Liwei Ni, Junyan Zhang*. A favorable chromium coating electrodeposited from Cr(III) electrolyte reveals anti-wear performance similar to conventional hard chromium. Materials Letters 189(2017)221-224.
16. Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang*. Why the decorative chromium coating electrodeposited from trivalent chromium electrolyte containing formic acid is darker. Surface and Coatings Technology 206(2012)3614-3618.
15. Aimin Liang, Liwei Ni, Qiao Liu, Junyan Zhang*. Structure characterization and tribological properties of thick chromium coating electrodeposited from a Cr(III) electrolyte. Surface and Coatings Technology 218(2013)23–29.
14. Youxin Duan, uping Pan, Qiao Liu, Yan Zhou, Aimin Liang*, Junyan Zhang*. Salt-induced phase separation to synthesize ordered mesoporous carbon by pH-controlled self-assembly. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 121(2017)1243-1248.
13. Fuping Pan, Youxin Duan, Aimin Liang*, Junyan Zhang*, Ying Li*. Facile integration of hierarchical pores and N,P-Codoping in carbon networks enables efficient oxygen reduction reaction. Electrochimica Acta 238(2017)375-383.
12. Li Qiang, Zhongyue Cao, Jing Shi, Yan Zhou, Aimin Liang*, Junyan Zhang*. The effect of interface electrostatic interaction based on acid–base theory on friction behavior. Surface and Interface Analysis 49(2017)691-697.
11. Zhongyue Cao, Wenwen Zhao, Aimin Liang*, Junyan Zhang*. A general engineering applicable superlubricity: hydrogenated amorphous carbon film containing nano diamond particles. Advanced Materials Interfaces 4(2017)1601224-1601231.
10. Jia Wang, Aimin Liang, Fuguo Wang*, Longhua Xu, Junyan Zhang*. Controllable preparation of fluorine-containing fullerene-like carbon film. Applied Surface Science 370(2016)291–296.
9. Zhixiang Zeng, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang*. A review of recent patents on trivalent chromium plating. Recent Patents on Materials Science 2(2009)50-57.
8. Zhixiang Zeng, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang*. Electrochemical corrosion behavior of chromium-phosphorus coatings electrodeposited from trivalent chromium baths. Electrochimica Acta 53(2008)7344-7349.
7. Zhixiang Zeng, Liping Wang, Aimin Liang, Li Chen，Junyan Zhang*. Fabrication of a nanocrystalline Cr–C layer with excellent anti-wear performance. Materials Letters 61(2007)4107-4109.
6. Zhixiang Zeng, Liping Wang, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang*. Tribological and electrochemical behavior of thick Cr–C alloy coating electrodeposited in trivalent chromium bath as an alternative to conventional Cr coatings. Electrochimica Acta 52(2006)1366-1373.
5. Xingkai Zhang, Yan Zhou*, Aimin Liang, Bin Zhang, Junyan Zhang*. Facile fabrication and corrosion behavior of iron and iron-reduced graphene oxide composite coatings by electroless plating from baths containing no reducing agent. Surface & Coatings Technology 304(2016)519–524.
4. Yongfu Wang, Junmeng Guo, Kaixiong Gao, Bin Zhang, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang*. Understanding the ultra-low friction behavior of hydrogenated fullerene-like carbon films grown with different flow rates of hydrogen gas. Carbon 77(2014)518–524.
3. Junmeng Guo, Yongfu Wang, Hongyu Liang, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang*. Mechanical properties and tribological behavior of fullerene-like hydrogenated carbon films prepared by changing the flow rates ofargon gas. Applied Surface Science 364(2016)288–293.
2. Hongyu Liang, Yongfeng Bu, Junyan Zhang, Zhongyue Cao, Aimin Liang. Graphene oxide film as solid lubricant. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 5(2013) 6369？6375.
1. Jia Wang, Zhongyue Cao, Fuping Pan, Fuguo Wang*, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang*. Tuning of the microstructure, mechanical and tribological properties of a-C:H films by bias voltage of high frequency unipolar pulse. Applied Surface Science 356(2015)695–700.